well heres an update since i never done on last week, i had a minor problem of mis-counting so had to unpick the mistake and do it over again, not to worry all is good and progress is being made again.
been making good progress by managing to get 700 stitches done in one day and a further 300 another day so over a thousand stitches all in
also in the past fortnight i have cut fabric for the other 4 charts i have wth the help of eileen so will be be able to start another chart after i move ;)
ive also been working on another cover kit in between times and will post some pics of this at a later date
think that will do for now x x